Here is a shot of mold in an attic. Most people do not know much about mold, except that it can be toxic. Here are some facts about mold.
- It can be anywhere (Not just bathroom and kitchen.
- Once it's visible, it's like the tip of the ice burg, what you see is only the top of the problem and there is probably more underneath.
- Don't try and wash it with bleach. Though tempting, it won't get rid of the mold, just hide it for a short time, while it gets worse.
- Mold can cause asthma to be worse, eye problem, ie pink eye, sties etc..., and in extreme cases, brain damage.
If you have mold or even think there is mold anywhere in your home, give us a call for an inspection. (707)571-8333